1. ENSURING YOUR SECURITY. Your credit card information is protected. Our Internet connections are encrypted, and thus protect all credit card ordering information, including your name, address and credit card number, so it cannot be read in transit. We use secure technology, privacy protection controls, and restrictions on employee access, to safeguard your personal information.
2. SAFE SHOPPING ASSURANCE. We assure you that every online transaction you make will be 100% safe. This means you pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your card as a result of shopping on our Website. It is determined that under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 of fraudulent charges. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
4. THIRD PARTIES. We may rely on other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include: data analysis companies, customer support specialists, web hosting companies and fulfillment companies (e.g. companies that fulfill product orders or coordinate mailings). We may share personally identifiable information with such third parties as appropriate for them to perform their functions, but they may not use such information for any other purpose. We do not share personally identifiable information with other direct marketers. If you do not want to receive e-mail marketing communications, see Section 7 below for opt-out information.
6. E-MAIL MARKETING. We want to communicate with you via e-mail correspondence only if you want to hear from us and you provide your consent. When you purchase a Nina Peñuela product, we may from time to time send you e-mail messages describing new products, special offers, and other communications subject to all applicable laws and regulations. If for any reason you would no longer like to receive e-mail marketing messages from Nina Peñuela, you can visit our unsubscribe section to remove yourself from our e-mailing list even if you have previously provided your consent. Please allow up to 10 days for us to process your request.
7. RESERVE PRODUCTS. All products purchased that are cataloged with the RESERVE option, that is, they are not available for immediate delivery, have a production period of 2 to 3 weeks, time in which they will be available to be sent.
Please Note: If you decide not to receive marketing e-mails from Nina Peñuela, you may still receive “transactional” e-mail messages regarding the purchase or delivery of your order (e.g. order confirmation, shipping information, customer service notifications, etc.). If you have any questions or concerns regarding this statement, please contact us.